Any help for Swampy?

Hey all, @SwampDonkey is having issues uploading photos from her Nokia phone. I don't have any Android devices so can't offer any help, except to say "it should work exactly the same as it always has", which I appreciate isn't particularly useful! Without having the actual phone in my hands, however, it's pretty impossible for me to debug.

Can anyone here who has Android devices help out, share screenshots etc so we can try to diagnose what's going on? Is anyone else having these issues?

Thank you, lovely people!

Wall to wall Apple here.....
Me too, although I just had to buy a PC for work stuff (temporary measure, it has Windows on it now, but will be going over to Linux at some point in the future). I still use my iMac to work on it, though, through remote desktop. I don't want to have to physically touch it, I might get cooties ;)

OK, that worked. Using my android phone. It did take an age, and I guess you would need a good connection. I use google on my phone not samsung internet.

On an Android device:
  1. Open the screen that you want to capture.
  2. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time for a few seconds. Your device will save the screen as an image.
  3. At the top of the screen, you'll see the Screenshot capture.
Ha Ha I vaguely knew it was something to do with those buttons but always manage to just close down my screen and gave up.
I will practice.