Chicken Carcass

Bloody Meg! No sick since vet visit. I left her inside while I went out to do a little retrieving with Coco. Next thing she's out spoiling it so we went in to find OH clearing up the remnants of the roast chicken carcass from the floor. Bloody Meg has pinched it from the side and eaten most of it - ribs & backbone - the legs & wings were separated earlier.

Now we await restarting of the vomiting or worse.

Lisa

Oh man she was getting evil vibes from Simba, who pinched the chicken carcass last night from the garbage when OH’s back was turned. Followed by my coming into the house this morning to see him neck deep in the chips bag left on the table :hungover:

Candy

Biscuit Tin Guardian
Bloody Meg! No sick since vet visit. I left her inside while I went out to do a little retrieving with Coco. Next thing she's out spoiling it so we went in to find OH clearing up the remnants of the roast chicken carcass from the floor. Bloody Meg has pinched it from the side and eaten most of it - ribs & backbone - the legs & wings were separated earlier.

Now we await restarting of the vomiting or worse.
Oh no!:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: Hope she'll be OK, or at least not too bad.

Oh, poor Meg, hope this is the worst of it over now. Lots of our pups have eaten stolen cooked bones more than once and fortunately not come off any the worse.
Not sure if I ever mentioned the Christmas turkey debacle. Many bones were eaten in that episode and apart from some smelly farts and runny poos, all was fine

She was up 3 times in the night for squits. Coco had to wake me for one of the times, she just gives a shake & stands at the bedroom door. He came and poked me with his nose to say "Oi! Meg wants to go out!". Apart from that she's fine. I'll leave the kitchen door open when I go to work this afternoon so she can go in the garden. OH said she was upset about having a poo inside.

I'm giving her Pro-Fibre. No sick & she's putting a little weight back on.