Enlarged Prostate, Ypozane and a mystery

@MellowYellow Thanks Karen. The Ypozane is supposed to allow the prostate to shrink back. I'm not sure then how long after the drug has worn off it takes for the prostate to get bigger again or if it necessarily will. The meds info says the drug can be repeated if necessary so hopefully that means there's a chance it won't be needed. :fingers:
Hi there, wondering how you got on with Ypozane?? My 13yo has just started it today for what has been a rough 4 weeks of UTI symptoms as a result of enlarged prostate.

Hi there, wondering how you got on with Ypozane?? My 13yo has just started it today for what has been a rough 4 weeks of UTI symptoms as a result of enlarged prostate.
Scout got on well with the Ypozane. No problems while he was taking the meds and so far he hasn't needed another dose which is 18 months roughly. His Prostate was checked back in April and was slightly large so it maybe he will need to repeat the meds soon but I'd definitely recommend trying the Ypozane. I sympathise with the UTI problem my dogs have had plenty of those over the years. I hope the Ypozane works as well for you.:fingers: