Maximum photo size

Hi, can anyone tell me roughly what the maximum photo file size is for uploading to the site? I recently had to replace my phone and a few times have received a message saying the photo can’t be uploaded as the file is too big. Clearly phone cameras have progressed a fair bit in the 4years since I last updated mine, I need to tweak my settings! Thanks

Atemas

UK Tour Guide
I can’t answer your question but I have this many many times when uploading photos to the site. This is how I go about it - I crop the photo and try again. Sometimes I have to crop a few times and then it will upload. Generally I find anyway my photos look better when I’ve cropped them a bit

I can’t answer your question but I have this many many times when uploading photos to the site. This is how I go about it - I crop the photo and try again. Sometimes I have to crop a few times and then it will upload. Generally I find anyway my photos look better when I’ve cropped them a bit
Great, thanks for this, much appreciated. I had downloaded an app that reduces photo file size but your method is a LOT easier! 👍