Meet Mabel and Olive: Andrew Cotter's world famous Labradors! | 60 Minutes Australia

I think it will be a good read
It is. I am nearly 3/4 through. I pick it up and read a bit some days (it’s not my main book on the go on my kindle). Having had an Olive (Sky) and Mabel (Red)....yes I know, not exactly the same personalities but many similarities, I just identify with so much he says. He also writes how he speaks so you can hear his voice as you read. Definitely one for Labydore lovers ❤

Having had an Olive (Sky) and Mabel (Red)....yes I know, not exactly the same personalities but many similarities, I just identify with so much he says. He also writes how he speaks so you can hear his voice as you read.
So can I. Wispa and Tuppence have similar traits, but colour reversed, with Wispa being more like Olive but Tuppence rather like Mabel in enthusiasm, though much brighter, as he doesn’t give poor Mabel much credit for intelligence! I‘ve been wondering if personality is also influenced by older/younger dog, or senior dog syndrome?!

It’s a very relaxing read and perfect for picking up for a bit of light relief - yes, you can hear Andrew Cotter talking, as he writes in a similar style to his video commentaries.