New pyramid pan recipe

Last time I made pyramid pan treats I threw my blender on the floor in a fit of rage* and it broke. I needed to make some more, so thought I'd try an experiment. Fish and vegetable baby food, that dog-awful powdered "cheese for pasta" that tastes like vom, eggs, flour and milk. Whisked together to a batter-like consistency, poured into the pyramid pans and microwaved. First time trying that instead of the oven, too. Had to cut my trays up a bit to fit them in, but it only took 3 minutes a batch, which is a bonus. I now have a lovely bag of tasty pyramids. They're quite tasty, and the dogs like 'em too! :D

*This is a lie, but it sounds more impressive than, "I dropped it on the floor because I'm a klutz".

You have an interesting sales pitch there.....
Oh, but doesn't it, though?! I remember we always had tubs of that "Parmesan" when we were kids, and it was fine on spag bol, but if you try it without - vom. I had no idea what real Parmesan tasted like! I've not tasted it in years, but one little pinch brought the suppressed memories flooding back!

HAH

Queen of Turnips
It’s a silicone mat
See, I’m so pleased you’ve explained this! Whenever I read ‘pyramid pan’ I was always picturing a big steel pyramid-shaped tin structure that people balanced upside down in the oven. So when you said you’d trimmed it down, I was picturing tin snips, angle grinders and all sorts. The reality is a LOT more simple!

See, I’m so pleased you’ve explained this! Whenever I read ‘pyramid pan’ I was always picturing a big steel pyramid-shaped tin structure that people balanced upside down in the oven. So when you said you’d trimmed it down, I was picturing tin snips, angle grinders and all sorts. The reality is a LOT more simple!
Me too!!! %)