Rally competition today

Molly and I scored 201 in level 1, which gave us 4th place - so very pleased. It also means we now have our 'Rally L1 Excellent' title!

In level 2 I stupidly missed out a sign so we were disqualified. However the judge said that it was a nearly perfect round apart from that and what a good partnership we were. Molly worked so well- she was so engaged - that I was really delighted with her. She'd do better without such a dozy mum. %) I think I was so focused on looking ahead to the 270 turn which we find tricky that I just walked straight past the sign before it , and didn't even realise until the judge told me at the end of the round.

HAH

Queen of Turnips
Massive congratulations @Joy and Molly, what a team! :celebrate:
the judge said that it was a nearly perfect round apart from that and what a good partnership we were. Molly worked so well- she was so engaged - that I was really delighted with her.
This is the thing to remember - Molly clearly loves it. And the reason she loves it is you - no one else.
She'd do better without such a dozy mum.
So you know this is utter balderdash :*
It’s annoying to have missed the one element, but you’ll be completely fluent for next time, eh?!