The Kennel Club - no hoomans allowed!

Ging and me was cooking and she chopped up a long thin red thingy for Beards tea. She puts them in the oven but washed her hands quick. I like licking things so I jumped up quick an gives the board a good old Rory lick. It was nice at first then it went all burny. I ran in to the sofa and ging just looked at me licking me lips and said oh sh*t. My ears were a bit inside out I was a bit lip smacky so she gave me milky water. It's all gone now. I think I might give one of them red skinny things another try another day to see if they are still stinky.

Frens, I bin out today. Proper out out. Out to lunch. I wen for a propper good runnabout on some hills feerst then we are went to a pub. I woz supposed to be good, well I woz good and evvry body said, o isnt she good, isnt she beautifle, you no like they do, an so I did lie down and then I did get up and all the peeple on there chairs said can she come to say hello so I woz aloud. Cos reely woodnit be rood not two?

Then we went on anuvver walk but I had to stay on lead. :saddog: cos there woz a big sine that sed so. It still woz fun, wiv the small hoomans.

Then we came home and I had roste beef for tee and extra tee, and a bit more extra tee. And then I did ask for a bit more xtra tee. She sed "you've got be joking (I wasn't" but now I am goin :sleepy::sleepy:

Candy

Biscuit Tin Guardian
Today I hav dun helpin. I helped by playin wiv a puppy on our walk. I helped the nice man hoo came to do sumfing on a ladder in our hallway, doeno wot he wos doin but I brort him my Wellyfant and I biffed his leg wiv me paw wen he wos up his ladder. I fink that must hav helped him lots cos Mother took me away and gave me treets to say Fankyoo. Later on I helped make the Kongs and then I helped by cleenin out the yogert pot. For sum reeson that made Mother larf. So that wos helpin tooooo!
Today I reely reely have been
GoodGirlJoy xxxxxxx 20211123_171647.jpg

Lab_adore

Sumtimes we run into alien bum prodder vet Dr Joolian and today we did an I didn try to jump on him. He sed 'surely we aren't matooring marvellous Maxx?' Dad sed 'apprently it will happen....evetchually'

I was just a bit hot cos the hoomidditty has come....heh heh...wach out nex time Dr Joolian :devil:

Oh oh and frens, I herd Mum and Dad say the hole fambly is comin' soon! I must rest up so I can greet them properly :dug:

Candy

Biscuit Tin Guardian
Mumsgoneaways to Lundins to see my hooman sista. I fink she is havin lodes of fun wivowt me :'( .
Dad is doin wolks and won't frow my ball in case I do too much runnin and get lost - I won't dad promize :shake: .
Hope Mum is comin back soon, I is missin the kisses and cuddles.

Toffee - the not norty and sad one.
Wot is Lundins? Fink I doenlike it if it takes Mothers away an there is no boll games an kisses an cuddles.
Fink we mite hav to awl do a Protest March.
Yor frend
GoodGirlJoy xxxxxxx
Pee Ess, Mother ses she yoosed to live in Lundins an it wos awl Luvlee. I somehow dowt it wood be nice for
GoodgirlJoys and I fink Mother is a lot betteroff here wiv me, Fankyoo Veryvery much.
GGJ xxxxxxx

Candy

Biscuit Tin Guardian
Sumtimes we run into alien bum prodder vet Dr Joolian and today we did an I didn try to jump on him. He sed 'surely we aren't matooring marvellous Maxx?' Dad sed 'apprently it will happen....evetchually'

I was just a bit hot cos the hoomidditty has come....heh heh...wach out nex time Dr Joolian :devil:

Oh oh and frens, I herd Mum and Dad say the hole fambly is comin' soon! I must rest up so I can greet them properly :dug:
Ooooh! Hansum Maxx wiv two kisses yoo will hav the Best Time Everever!
Yor frend
GGJ xxxxxxx
Pee Ess, bedtime Veryvery soon now!

The hoomidity is so icky Maxx. Makes me a bit snoozy.

My mum bourt me a boks of delishus fings. Roo ribs an sardeenz with the heds on an everyfing. She sez now that we hav a real backyard I can have them an she doesn't have to worry about the other pup. They are so good!

The hoomidity is so icky Maxx. Makes me a bit snoozy.

My mum bourt me a boks of delishus fings. Roo ribs an sardeenz with the heds on an everyfing. She sez now that we hav a real backyard I can have them an she doesn't have to worry about the other pup. They are so good!
Michael gave us a box of animal parts today they are yum. You would like them Chewie we gotta bunni ears.
Iver the choppsie

Mummy sed I was a :star: this day an I wuss pwowd of this, I was x Mummy carnt walk far but we has fun an this day , two massif fings caim twwards us , them fings that humins sit on a ride . Mummy caled to me an I sat lyke a angel , Nelly did not, she wus norty and barked at them an then she runned away cus reely she was scared so me, I wen to get her for Mummy , I got treats for bein a good boy , Nelly got one for bein norty , Roobin xxx