Weather

Jacqui-S

I'm a bit wary in the snow and ice.....neither of us do slippy surfaces well, but just had a lovely walk, and noticed that Lilly is MUCH more attracted to scent trails in the snow than without.
I think she had fun. Extra paracetamol with dinna for sure.

20231203_133913.jpg20231203_134014.jpg20231203_134540.jpg

A few more sprinkles of snow starting again but tucked up with my slippers on and a hot drink.
Though it is much milder today, hovering around freezing rather than -7.

I'm a bit wary in the snow and ice.....neither of us do slippy surfaces well, but just had a lovely walk, and noticed that Lilly is MUCH more attracted to scent trails in the snow than without.
I think she had fun. Extra paracetamol with dinna for sure.

View attachment 39300View attachment 39301View attachment 39302

A few more sprinkles of snow starting again but tucked up with my slippers on and a hot drink.
Though it is much milder today, hovering around freezing rather than -7.
Rourke's joints are horribly obvious, glad to see Lilly doesn't have the same even though she does have arthritis :(

Ugh! It's absolutely pouring with rain. Just checked my weather app, which seems to be very accurate and apparently we currently have 100% rain, which is due to continue until 1pm, then after that it goes down to 70%, but it doesn't look as if it's actually going to stop at all today!:rain::rain::rain:
Didn't stop her all day, flooded at both ends of lane due to a stream and water coming off the fields. Rourke and I were soaked twice!

Lab_adore

Staff member
Ouch. I guess El Nino has arrived, today was 30 and tomorrow will be 40. It's my birthday on Sunday so there are 20 of us going out for lunch tomorrow to celebrate three birthdays but Steve will stay home with Maxx. We can't even leave Maxx inside with the air-con as he is having a heebie-jeebie phase and is likely to get stuck on the couch or freeze in the middle of the wooden floor. Steve has a very bad cold anyway and said he is more than happy to stay home.

1702013477553.png