Wilson’s the man!!

Lovely dog, chunky. Is he a big dog, by which I mean tall as well as chunky? Its hard to tell without anything to compare him with.
He is quite big, yes. Here are a couple of pretty bad photos I took when I went to visit Squidge as a puppy what have legs for comparison - both the breeder and I are pretty short :D

15156974_10157851778060370_1203455466383370839_o.jpg15156882_10157851778035370_3985339174857983746_o.jpg

What a handsome boy (shame about the crazy genes :cwl: ) .
Heh, it's funny, when I first saw him, he did this crazy bouncing thing - not jumping up, but jumping up and down in front, like Tigger. Squidge does the exact same thing :D
The crazy genes are super fun!!

Do we have any video footage of him anywhere?
I think I saw some from Crufts two years ago; I'll see if I can find it.

Is this Fiona with one of her girls?
Pretty sure not. I think it may be Linda Harvey Major??

Beanwood

Administrator
Heh, it's funny, when I first saw him, he did this crazy bouncing thing - not jumping up, but jumping up and down in front, like Tigger. Squidge does the exact same thing :D
The crazy genes are super fun!!
Benson does the exact same thing, and just love him for it.

Now Bramble has most of her health tests done, (need a few more) and has got her WGC the possibility of breeding is still on the agenda. Wilson /Forest were always top of my list. Now I am swinging back to Wilson again...:inlove:

I like to think that I can see the family resemblance.
They really do look very similar - albeit Wilson is obviously rather more masculine! Squidge also looks very much like her mum. When you look at pictures of young Nula and young Squidge, they could be the same dog.

Now I am swinging back to Wilson again...:inlove:
Well, I'm obviously biased, but I just love him and I love his puppies!!! :)