Recent content by Boogie

  1. Boogie

    Yikes, I did it again! 🫣

    Good to see you back 😊😊😊
  2. Boogie

    ?time for a puppy

    Indeed it was darling Keir. Echo, my last pup was the same but MUCH taller. I adored him so much I wanted him to fail! Of course, he's still working beautifully. πŸΎπŸ’• He was a quarter Lab - thus the pink nose.
  3. Boogie

    ?time for a puppy

    I've brought up two golden retrievers and they really are very different from labradors! I absolutely loved them 'tho. They are so funny when they decide not to move they just lie down and don't move! πŸ™‚πŸΎ
  4. Boogie

    Just a little worried

    Tatze had exactly the same op a couple of months ago. I hope it goes as well for Ruben as it did for her. πŸ’•πŸΎ
  5. Boogie

    ?time for a puppy

    I adore our cavapoo, Ted. He was hard work at first, but he's an absolute snuggle bum now. πŸ™‚πŸΎ
  6. Boogie

    So, we did a thing! Meet Cooper.

    What a lovely pup πŸ’ž 🐾
  7. Boogie

    Goodbye Mr Silly

    So very sorry 😒 🌈
  8. Boogie

    Introducing Sully

    So sweet πŸ’•
  9. Boogie

    Dear Finn, we are going to miss you!

    Run free dear Finn xx 🌈
  10. Boogie

    Goodbye to Molly

    I'm so very sorry 😒
  11. Boogie

    The Labraventures of Carbón, Spanish (ex-) foster dog extraordinaire

    Go well Emily and CarbΓ³n. πŸ’•πŸ’•
  12. Boogie

    Poorly Pair

    Hope the wind is lessening! 🌬️
  13. Boogie

    keep them busy inside

    Mine both love a game of 'fish The fish were made for cats with catnip. I have 12 and put the dogs in the hall while I hide them round the house. Both get a treat when one brings me a fish. I make the hiding places harder the second time around. I keep the fish in a cake tin with a sachet...
  14. Boogie

    Merlin a bit down

    We walk our two separately as they have such different needs. Ted needs a good old yomp and run around the fields, whereas Tatze likes a slow, short, pottering sniffy walk. How about 'borrowing' your friend's 6-month-old youngster for a few days and seeing what difference it makes to you all?
  15. Boogie

    Oddy is in need of some Lambies

    Hope he recovers soon :hug:
Top