Recent content by HAH

  1. HAH

    ?time for a puppy

    Hi Naya, it’s lovely to hear you, and I’m sorry you’ve had severe depression after Harley died. I don’t think this is uncommon, it feels like an entirely reasonable (although appalling to live with) reaction to the immense grief of losing a best friend. It sounds like your grandbabies and Lyla...
  2. HAH

    So, we did a thing! Meet Cooper.

    Well hello Cooper!! What an exceptionally beautiful pup he is 😍 What’s his little character like?
  3. HAH

    Introducing Sully

    Hugo’s beautiful, steady gaze is just phenomenal! He is such a special boy. You have done a brilliant job introducing Sully to the household, they both look comfortable and respectful 🥰 (and Sully is also v edible).
  4. HAH

    Sore tummy

    Oh poor sausage. Hope everything calms down and she can sleep it off.
  5. HAH

    Dear Finn, we are going to miss you!

    I’m so sorry to hear this Annemarie, Finn was a very special boy. He was so well loved, you gave him a wonderful life and I’m glad to have known him here x
  6. HAH

    Goodbye to Molly

    I’m so sorry to hear this Joy, Molly was the sweetest girl and the best of characters. I loved the relationship you had together, you clearly had such a strong bond and she had a good, happy life. Sending you heaps of love in your grief xxxx
  7. HAH

    Oddy is in need of some Lambies

    Oh feller, what a worry. But I’m going to repeat myself and say you couldn’t have done better for Oddy, it was found and dealt with quickly once it was clear he wasn’t turning the corner and hopefully now he’s a lot more comfortable and well on the way to recovery ❤️‍🩹 well done x
  8. HAH

    Oddy is in need of some Lambies

    Golly, what a worry. You’ve done absolutely the right things and no one could be more diligent, hopefully it sounds like he’s more comfortable so fingers crossed for a settled night and continued improvement. Lots of lambies for dear Oddy...
  9. HAH

    Happy 10th birthday Lottie

    Happy birthday, gorgeous Lottie! :gift: :sun::heart:
  10. HAH

    What made you smile today?

    We’re the same with Monopoly!
  11. HAH

    What made you smile today?

    Yep, clouted up to the nines here!
  12. HAH

    The Kennel Club - no hoomans allowed!

    Happy birthday Joy, you lovely girl :gift: :sun: :cake:
  13. HAH

    What made you smile today?

    Happy anniversary @MrChew ! That’s a super photo, what a lovely family you are ❤️
  14. HAH

    Cass is in to double figures !

    What a dream girl - happiest of birthdays to the sleekest bale-jumper in the business :gift: :cake: :heart:
  15. HAH

    What made you smile today?

    Oh lord, her beautiful face and bright bright eyes! I love Ella’s face and the socks just make it all perfection ❤
Top