Recent content by kateincornwall

  1. kateincornwall

    Just a little worried

    Blow me , within ten minutes of writing the above, they rang to book Reuben in . They did offer next week but we have a few appointments booked and I wouldnt want to leave him , so he is booked in for Wednesday 21st October, two weeks tomorrow . I did remark that I thought he had been overlooked...
  2. kateincornwall

    Just a little worried

    @Emily_Babbelhund , no the loon has not had his surgery yet , I am very disappointed in our Vets as they are just saying that Reuben is on the list but it is over two weeks now since I took him , not good enough really . I`m afraid that since the surgery was sold to a group , things are not...
  3. kateincornwall

    Oh I did feel a fool!

    Braveheart did jump onto the sofa last night, only because I had a biscuit :facepalm: He got down when the biscuit was finished , and when I went to bed, he laid at the side of the bed until the wee small hours when he climbed up . Getting him into the car only took about 8 minutes , so am...
  4. kateincornwall

    Oh I did feel a fool!

    He has just jumped onto the sofa , fingers crossed for the car in the morning, funny boy xx
  5. kateincornwall

    Oh I did feel a fool!

    A few days ago , Reuben yelped when he jumped onto the sofa , so I gave him a good looking at and discovered that he had broken a front nail . I have been washing his paws after every trip out and spraying the offending paw with Leucillin , my go to for cuts and minor wounds . All ok except that...
  6. kateincornwall

    So, we did a thing! Meet Cooper.

    Oh those puppy blues , when you think, what have we done ! Reuben was the worst biter I have ever had , my legs were a right old mess ad my arms looked as though I was self harming . But, it passes , hard to think about at the time , keep the faith xxx Thank you for the photos , he is such a...
  7. kateincornwall

    Just a little worried

    Thanks for sharing , I dont feel quite so worried or alone now xxx
  8. kateincornwall

    Just a little worried

    This is very comforting, thank you xxx
  9. kateincornwall

    So, we did a thing! Meet Cooper.

    @Mrs UB , how is Cooper doing now ? More photos needed when you have a minute xxx
  10. kateincornwall

    ?time for a puppy

    Hi Naya , so good to see you back here again . I am sorry you have struggled with the loss of Harley , I understand this completely as I am struggling with the loss of Nelly . I agree with what has been said , every Labrador is different in so many ways, but at least you know the breed , what...
  11. kateincornwall

    Just a little worried

    He certainly will as Sue will be doing the surgery , I have every faith in her xxx
  12. kateincornwall

    Just a little worried

    We are waiting for a date for his surgery and it will be full GA due to the location of the tumour . I am very upset but trying not to show it as Reuben picks up on my mood, bless him xxx
  13. kateincornwall

    Just a little worried

    Thank you dear friends . Sadly , Reuben has to have surgery to remove the lump , Sue said that it doesnt look like a mast cell tumour but there are other tumours, some cancerous, some not but that if the lump isnt removed now , it will most likely grow and be far more difficult to remove ...
  14. kateincornwall

    So, we did a thing! Meet Cooper.

    I reckon Cooper is going to be a big boy :heart:
  15. kateincornwall

    Just a little worried

    Reuben is booked in at the Vets on Monday morning as he has a cyst on his upper eyelid . It was first noticed a few days ago when it was very tiny but it has grown so, given his history , it is concerning . If a fine needle aspiration is called for, he will have to be sedated as it is right on...
Top