Leanne Sniffer Dog Location Shropshire, UK 27 July 2018 #1 First order of a hamper and they are doing 50% off. Just quote FIFTYFIRSTWOOFS in the checkout and you get 16 boxes of Raw (450g) for £15!
First order of a hamper and they are doing 50% off. Just quote FIFTYFIRSTWOOFS in the checkout and you get 16 boxes of Raw (450g) for £15!
Leanne Sniffer Dog Location Shropshire, UK 27 July 2018 #2 The reviews on all about dogs is amazing so will be interesting to see what the food is like!
Shaz82 Location Essex, U.K. 27 July 2018 #3 Will be interested to hear what this is like, I recently ordered from Nature's Menu and Maisy doesn't seem too keen on it at the moment.
Will be interested to hear what this is like, I recently ordered from Nature's Menu and Maisy doesn't seem too keen on it at the moment.
Leanne Sniffer Dog Location Shropshire, UK 27 July 2018 #4 Mas is currently on Nutriment which he wolfs down but at that much of a discount I thought it was worth exploring
Mas is currently on Nutriment which he wolfs down but at that much of a discount I thought it was worth exploring
snowbunny Location Andorra and Spain 27 July 2018 #5 Saw "discount code" and thought I'd inevitably be buying something. Hurrah for living abroad!
Natalie 27 July 2018 #6 Just had a go and says the code doesn't exisit - I'm guessing I'm not one of the first 50
Leanne Sniffer Dog Location Shropshire, UK 27 July 2018 #7 I’m not sure why?!! My package has just been delivered.. it looks really yummy ? the mince is very.. well mince like! Not sloppy at all.
I’m not sure why?!! My package has just been delivered.. it looks really yummy ? the mince is very.. well mince like! Not sloppy at all.