Monty goes to Wales, Bear goes to Nuneaton 😁

Monty has had a lovely few days so far. He has been exceptionally well behaved, apart for a bit of a woofing match with the resident dogs when they are all craving the same hooman's attention at the same rime. One thing in particular is how well he has settled at our feet in cafes, restaurants and pubs... Hasn't even required a Kong or treats.

A few photos in Barmouth

IMG_20210615_133104008.jpgIMG_20210615_133051938_HDR.jpgIMG_20210615_123832084_HDR.jpgIMG_20210615_152807964.jpg

HAH

Fab photos @Natalie , you’re all doing so well. Hope you’re having a relaxing time. I adore Bear’s face in the camping chair, he still has that look of sinister intent :rofl: and the paddling pool is just adorable! What gorgeous boys.

Good to see @Natalie, it looks like you are getting a much needed relaxing break. Clywedog, is that the one just above Llanidloes? If so, very pretty.

Bear is just fab - how wonderful for you to know that he is just fine :)

We feel quite guilty about it but I honestly think it was right to leave Bear at home. So many times we've commented.. could you imagine if we had Bear here now... it would have really limited what we did. Plus he looks to be having an excellent time too. I've definitely relaxed a bit more and feel more ready to restart training with him.