Recent content by Joy

  1. Joy

    Just a little worried

    I'm sorry it wasn't better news Kate. i hope you don't have too long to wait before the op. x
  2. Joy

    Just a little worried

    Will be thinking of you and Reuben on Monday and hoping for a good outcome. x
  3. Joy

    ?time for a puppy

    It's good to hear from you Naya and I'm sorry you've been depressed. I don't feel ready for another dog at home again yet, though I'm sure I will eventually. Each dog I have had has been different - springer spaniel, cocker spaniel, chocolate Lab and Chesapeake Bay Retriever x Lab (Molly). If...
  4. Joy

    So, we did a thing! Meet Cooper.

    Congratulations!
  5. Joy

    Goodbye Mr Silly

    Oh Sarah I'm so sorry. Rory was clearly deeply loved by you and brought you so much happiness, and you gave him a full, happy life. xx
  6. Joy

    What made you smile today?

    They are just lovely!
  7. Joy

    So, we did a thing! Meet Cooper.

    He looks gorgeous!
  8. Joy

    Meg's Boost - It's that time of year again :(

    I'm sorry you and Meg have had such a rotten time at the vets. Such a shame when you thought you had organised it so carefully. x
  9. Joy

    Sore tummy

    Hope Ella feels better soon. x
  10. Joy

    Dear Finn, we are going to miss you!

    I'm so sorry. It's just heartbreaking when we have to say goodbye. Finn was such a dear boy, he'll live on in your memories. x
  11. Joy

    Goodbye to Molly

    Thank you Alison (and everyone). I went out today and as I came in the door I went to call out 'Hello Molly, I'm home' - it was like a punch in the stomach as I stopped myself. Molly had a very long slow decline, but she's had some happy times over the last few months, with little trips to the...
  12. Joy

    Goodbye to Molly

    We have had Molly put to sleep this morning. Yesterday she was clearly feeling ill - lethargic and not eating (unheard of for her). It was very peaceful - she went into a deep sleep and then died. I'm in bits.
  13. Joy

    Annie

    Lovely to hear she's so much better.
  14. Joy

    Annie

    I'm so pleased that Annie's eating - a sign she's feeling a bit better. x
  15. Joy

    The Labraventures of Carbón, Spanish (ex-) foster dog extraordinaire

    I needed a 'love' for the photo and a 'laugh' for the commentary! Safe travels. x
Top