Recent content by MrChew

  1. MrChew

    So, we did a thing! Meet Cooper.

    So cute!!! He looks delicious, and I'm sure full of mischief.
  2. MrChew

    What made you smile today?

    Chewie stole a cheese and Vegemite scroll off the dining table today. Rowan turned his back on it for five seconds. That dog really likes cheese and Vegemite...
  3. MrChew

    What made you smile today?

    I think it's brave to have the tea down at dog level!
  4. MrChew

    What made you smile today?

    To be fair he shared with daddy. 😃
  5. MrChew

    What made you smile today?

    One of the highlights of our ski trip so far was picking Rowan up from his lesson today and hearing the instructors feedback. She said we should be very proud because he had a great attitude on a day when the conditions were difficult, listened really well to her instructions and skied very well...
  6. MrChew

    Dear Finn, we are going to miss you!

    So sorry for your loss. Run free beautiful Finn.
  7. MrChew

    Goodbye to Molly

    I'm so sorry Joy. Molly was so loved.
  8. MrChew

    The Kennel Club - no hoomans allowed!

    Exciting nooz! Mum got a bag of dried fish. They have such a deliteful perfyume. And taste amaaaaaazing.
  9. MrChew

    The Kennel Club - no hoomans allowed!

    Odd. My howse is verree cold. I have to skwash mum and dad extra hard at nite. I am carefool not to skwash The Baby tho becos he is only a Baby even tho he is almost as big as me now.
  10. MrChew

    What made you smile today?

    I'd be intrigued to know as flat coats always melt my heart but I've only ever met a couple in the world.
  11. MrChew

    Weather

    Yes, our house is double brick and has leaky old floorboards (no insulation in the subfloor) and 100+ year old windows, some of which have visible gaps between the glass and the frame. 😧 This will all be tackled in the renovation, but for the moment it's like living in a poorly ventilated (and...
  12. MrChew

    Weather

    Yes, we find aircon cheaper than heaters plus obviously it cools in summer. Sydney isn't as consistently hot as other places especially if you live in the eastern half of the city but the humidity is miserable in summer. It's currently about 12 degrees here though. And not much warmer inside...
  13. MrChew

    Oddy is in need of some Lambies

    Poor little Oddy. I know Chewie feels quite confused and needy after an anaesthetic so hopefully Oddy feels a bit more himself soon.
  14. MrChew

    Oddy is in need of some Lambies

    Oddy's owners must be so relieved that he's in good hands.
  15. MrChew

    Lambies for Joy please.

    It's so nice to hear GoodNewsJoy. ❤
Top