Boot/trunk dividers

HAH

We're investigating boot dividers for our cars, but haven't found much out there at the moment. Does anyone have recommendations or ideas?

Basically we'd like to be able to divide the boot space so that Kipper can travel unmolested in the early puppy days, with a relatively simple but secure dividing barrier. Ideally powder coated mesh, but we might end up making something out of plywood!

Beanwood

Administrator
We have custom crate that fits in the back of the Volvo - it has a removable divider which was useful for a small pup. The other option, is just to secure a smaller crate in the boot, and use a rear seat divider, so both dogs can ride in the boot ( if you have an estate ) Guardsman also do a good range of boot dividers. :)

HAH

We have custom crate that fits in the back of the Volvo - it has a removable divider which was useful for a small pup. The other option, is just to secure a smaller crate in the boot, and use a rear seat divider, so both dogs can ride in the boot ( if you have an estate ) Guardsman also do a good range of boot dividers. :)
Niiice - thanks Kate, I haven’t found Guardsman! We’re aiming for the latter when the puppy is smol, and eventually graduate to peaceful cohabiting :fingers:

HAH

Ledbury eh? I could bankrupt us at Tinsmiths too… :unsure: I’ll let you know pronto if we’re close to making it a reality!