- Location
- Andorra and Spain
Ummm.... let's reframe the question.What's your guess now on what age they become perfectly behaved dogs? Just asking for a friend.![]()
At what age do you think you will become a perfectly behaved human?
Ah.
Bollocks.

Ummm.... let's reframe the question.What's your guess now on what age they become perfectly behaved dogs? Just asking for a friend.![]()

Yes I know, it is a great day indeed.They share the same birthday as you @Shaz82![]()
Rory is 6 and he is perfectHaha, I remember when I first joined and I thought that everyone with two year olds had all the answers and perfectly behaved dogs![]()


No hope then. Resistance is futile.At what age do you think you will become a perfectly behaved human?










Ooh I love that, and will use it.We always called a dog's fifth birthday his/her 'coming to tail' in that they'd run out of paws to count on and so had to use their tail. A very happy Coming to Tail to Willow and Shadow and a very happy birthday @ Shaz!![]()


I hope you weren't referring to me there?Happy birthday Willow and Shadow and @Shaz82
5 seems unbelievable.
I remember you joining TLF and thinking you were either mad or reckless or both.....