Just a little worried

Thank you dear friends . Sadly , Reuben has to have surgery to remove the lump , Sue said that it doesnt look like a mast cell tumour but there are other tumours, some cancerous, some not but that if the lump isnt removed now , it will most likely grow and be far more difficult to remove . Reuben was such a good boy , I feel so sad for him as he is not good after surgery, but it is for the best,bless him xxx
 
Not quite the post I was hoping to read - I hope this is a case of "a stitch in time".
Was it sedation or full anaesthetic? It is horrid seeing them post surgery, hope he feels better soon.

:thelambiesarecoming: :hug::hug:
We are waiting for a date for his surgery and it will be full GA due to the location of the tumour . I am very upset but trying not to show it as Reuben picks up on my mood, bless him xxx
 
@Emily_Babbelhund , no the loon has not had his surgery yet , I am very disappointed in our Vets as they are just saying that Reuben is on the list but it is over two weeks now since I took him , not good enough really . I`m afraid that since the surgery was sold to a group , things are not going well, two lovely members of staff already left . I realise that some operations are more urgent but two weeks and no date given is pretty shabby xxx
 
Blow me , within ten minutes of writing the above, they rang to book Reuben in . They did offer next week but we have a few appointments booked and I wouldnt want to leave him , so he is booked in for Wednesday 21st October, two weeks tomorrow . I did remark that I thought he had been overlooked , but apparently , due to staff leaving and staff illness , non urgent surgeries have lagged behind . I will be glad to get it done and find out what the lump is xxx
 
Top