The Bavarian July Toe and Teeth Challenge - with prize drawing!

HAH

OK, that's it for the July challenge! Now I have to find something suitably Bavarian. :idea:

I have a feeling it's going to be a small but mighty group for the drawing. @HAH and @snowbunny for sure...anyone else out there lurking who wants to throw their hat in the ring? @Jelinga , @Jacqui-S , @Charlie ?
@Natalie and @Xena Dog Princess have been plugging away too I think :)

How about you just send a signed copy of your book (when published) to whoever you nominate/pick out of a hat, @Emily_Babbelhund ? For me, I’ve found it such a rewarding exercise in itself I’m carrying on into August :*:dug:

HAH

I'm still plodding away, but if I were drawn from your hat, my request would be for a suitably Bavarian-styled photograph of you and Carbón. So you may or may not wish to pick me ;)
Oh yes! Scrap my idea - you have to go to one of those ‘dressing up photo’ shops they have all over the place in Bavaria and have a photo of you in lederhosen/a dirndl and Carbón in an Alpine hat :D

Emily_Babbelhund

Mama Red HOT Pepper
@snowbunny and @HAH there's no way I'm fitting into a drindl in my current state. Horrors! Carbon may be able to rustle up a Bavarian-themed bandana, though. ;)

I can tell I'm just going to have to go out hunting at a local tourist shop and see what goofy thing I can come up with.

@Jacqui-S I'd say you were with us enough of the month to be added to the pot, no?

And @Xena Dog Princess and @Natalie ?

For me, I’ve found it such a rewarding exercise in itself I’m carrying on into August :*:dug:
That's great! I've really enjoyed reading your updates and seeing the photos of Kipper at the nail bar.

I'm going to try to do August as well. I've been doing fine with the paws but fell off on the teeth. Ugh. Goal for August: do BOTH!

i do have updates - but literally just scoofing a sandwich and bursting for the loo befroe another meeting in 10 minutes so can;t update now. no way we have done it consisitently though, so definitely no proizefor us. We have had a nail filing breakthrough, however.
Oh god, what an embarrassment of typos. Shameful!:$

I knew I didn't have enough time to write a reply and I was right!