Vacuum Bags

Since we’ve moved I’ve realised what a large collection of vet bed I’ve got - and nowhere to store it currently. Does anyone use those vacuum bags to store vet bed? I’ve got one from Lakeland with a duvet and pillows in and wonder whether it will work ok for vet bed, of course then I’ve got to find somewhere to put that, the perils of downsizing :rolleyes: .

I've used them for pillows, duvets, outdoor cushions, and also when we've been on holiday with Monty for his manytowels and fleecy throws when the available room in the car has been tight.
I think they'd work well for vet bed, and condense down really small. When all sucked up I throw ours on top of a wardrobe.

I’m now wondering about the logistics of it as I try to wash their bedding and change the vet bed every week, so I’d be forever undoing and re- vacuuming the bags :unsure: . I am just really struggling with storage space since we’ve moved.

I like that idea @Boogie ; but only in the newer part of the house, the oldest part has ceilings I won’t even need a ladder to paint :D.
We took down some strange shelving in the lounge as I couldn’t get my display cabinet underneath it, I reckon that could be adapted into shelves elsewhere.