Charlie Beagle 🌈

Candy

Biscuit Tin Guardian
Thismorning Joy and I did a walk that we last did on Christmas Eve and it was upsetting to see several notices about Charlie, a Beagle who has been missing from that area since the fifth of January.
Charlie Beagle is a friend of Joy's, a lovely natured dog who is very gentle, a big character and a bit of a clown. His human is a very pleasant man who clearly adores Charlie, they are seen everywhere together and he must be beside himself with worry. I sent him a text to ask if there was any news and the reply was 'Sadly no'. Joy and I will walk further that way tomorrow and look for him, but it's cold, the nights are long and dark and it's awful to think of the poor boy out there and lost, or stuck somewhere. We need Lambies and positive thoughts for Charlie Beagle and Jonny, his person, please.

Candy

Biscuit Tin Guardian
I've sent him the link from Mags and have now found his fb page. There are a lot of people out there searching and someone has asked if anyone has access to a drone, so it looks as if our local community is doing its best. Joy and I will be out looking in the morning. Hang on in there Charlie Beagle. :thelambiesarecoming: :thelambiesarecoming::thelambiesarecoming: