Do they know the difference between breeds ?

Snowie definitely is the happiest and most excited around labs. He loooooves a lab fest. And choccies… he always ends up wanting to mount them. 🤦‍♀️ Although sometimes there is no colour preference. He just has a thing for labs. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I wish he would just run around like a goofball with all of them. Instead, I’m usually hauling him off a sweet lab.

He is extremely wary of all Weimaramas! Most likely because there are two in our area who make like they want to kill him.

He is sooooo good with yappy small dogs. He spent his formative years in a park next to a small/tiny dog doggy daycare. He got verrrrrry used to small yappy dogs. Now he just stands there and lets them bark in his face without flinching.

putting anything pink on my pretty pittie girl Mama Jodhi instantly erased her pittie-fear-factor for 99% of the public.
Calling Snowie by a small fluffy dog name was inadvertently a very good thing!! When kids hear his name, I am pretty sure they see a small fluffy dog and feel immediately comfortable!!