Happy official Gotcha Day, Señor Carboncito!

Leaky eyes here too.
Happy Gotcha day to the bestito boy. May you have a long and happy life together with Brogan on your shoulder cheering you on.
Lovely photos of all of you.

Thanks for all the beautiful messages. I've really got the warm fuzzies today reading all of them. :inlove:

I'd planned to take Carbon on a little 1,5 hour boat trip around Padstow today but the weather turned nasty. Instead we just took a long off lead walk in the rain. I have a feeling Carbon liked that better than the boat trip anyway. I used to plan some sort of fun excursion every year for Brogan's birthday, but it didn't necessarily have to be ON his birthday, so when the weather cooperates I'll have a stab at planning something else to properly celebrate Carbon's first Gotcha Day.

Regardless, it was a good day today: gorgeous rain-soaked walk along Trevone Head watching the waves crash, big sofa cuddles now, our evening training session later and then bed cuddles listening to the rain outside.

I can’t wait for the report of Carbón’s qualification and first plane ride!
We've got a ways to go yet! But I actually think he's going to make it. He's such a happy learner/worker. That tail just doesn't stop thumping.

May you have a long and happy life together with Brogan on your shoulder cheering you on.
I do think Brogan is cheering us on. And having the occasional ghostly doggie chuckle at Carbon's antics! :heart:

Candy

Biscuit Tin Guardian
Thanks for all the beautiful messages. I've really got the warm fuzzies today reading all of them. :inlove:

I'd planned to take Carbon on a little 1,5 hour boat trip around Padstow today but the weather turned nasty. Instead we just took a long off lead walk in the rain. I have a feeling Carbon liked that better than the boat trip anyway. I used to plan some sort of fun excursion every year for Brogan's birthday, but it didn't necessarily have to be ON his birthday, so when the weather cooperates I'll have a stab at planning something else to properly celebrate Carbon's first Gotcha Day.

Regardless, it was a good day today: gorgeous rain-soaked walk along Trevone Head watching the waves crash, big sofa cuddles now, our evening training session later and then bed cuddles listening to the rain outside.

We've got a ways to go yet! But I actually think he's going to make it. He's such a happy learner/worker. That tail just doesn't stop thumping.

I do think Brogan is cheering us on. And having the occasional ghostly doggie chuckle at Carbon's antics! :heart:
I so often feel this about previous dogs.xx