Homer has expensive taste

HAH

Ahem - I see your cashmere jumper and raise you a carpet...
Normally we shut the baby gate to the study as Mr Hairytoes (Kipper, not OH) still likes to have a carpet scratch when he’s sleepy, and the one in the study is his favourite. Last night I went to bed before OH and Kipper. OH fell asleep on the sofa and we hadn’t shut the baby gate, so this is what I found this morning:
E17AD4CC-D01E-4EF9-918F-17ED3BDA9FC9.jpeg:shock:Happily gaffer tape has allowed a temporary bodge, and we’ll add it to the long list of areas to re-floor...

Hunter likes to suck! I only lost my favourite merrell sandal to chewing when he was a puppy. Now he steals underwear and clothes. Lies on them and sucks them!
This is what Chewie does! It's like he knows he shouldn't damage them, but he can't resist putting things in his mouth. And he loves to lie on our things. In the middle of our king bed he will lie on top of the tshirt or baby swaddle..

@HAH oh no!!!

@Jen Ella is the same. She used to steal the cushions off the couch as a pup and would just parade them in front of us. Now she'll still occasionally steal socks but that's about it. She'll take them to her crate but doesn't chew them.

@M.F. Ella doesn't get chews or bones and has never been a chewer. She's damaged a few items in her life but usually that's been due to the grab and run, rather than actually settling down for a chew.

HAH

I know...:facepalm: But actually, the carpet hadn't been laid very well (it was a cheapy remnant deal) - there was very little 'tuck' down the sides, and it already smells damp with mildew under the bookcase so he's probably done us a favour :nod:.
I'd definitely get hard flooring @Beanwood if it wasn't so damp; I keep reading that anything wooden will swell unless you put down a world of impermeable membrane, and I think that'd cause problems elsewhere. Best to re-carpet and sell up in a year or two!