My Labrador Friends Book Club - Fiction Choice

Candy

Biscuit Tin Guardian
I've just joined a book club locally, the chosen novel for this month is "Klara and the Sun", by Kazuo Ishiguro , which I've just finished. I loved it, has anyone else read it?

If so, what did you think?
I haven't read that one but I have read several others of his and loved them all. It's come up as recommended for me on my Kindle, so it might well become my next holiday read.

Jacqui-S

@Selina27 I have Amazon Audible as I like to listen to audio books as well as read books, particularly kindle books because of text size flexibility šŸ¤£
Audible subs give you one book a month of a paying category but also have a catalogue of free to listen to/included books.
Good to listen to when knitting/crocheting.

Candy

Biscuit Tin Guardian
@Lisa I read that one about 5 years ago and enjoyed it very much.

@Selina27 I haven't read that one, but have read three others of his. I loved The Remains of the Day, liked Never Let Me Go and thought The Unconsoled was rubbish!
I absolutely loved The Remains of the Day too, also Never Let Me Go, which I found quite heartbreaking. They're the only other ones of his that I've read, but the new one is now downloaded and waiting for me to start it!šŸ˜Š