Need to get out more!

:rofl:
Perhaps it's because Labs can vary a bit in shape and size, especially the working Labs. Maybe they are not as uniform as other breeds, and I suppose at one time there were a lot of Lab crosses about.
True, people generally think they are all like the Andrex puppy, I realise myself now how different they can all be.
But two separate people at different times actually argued with me in the street that she was not a lab, they wouldn't believe me.
I find that quite insulting, don't know why, it doesn't matter if she is a cross or pedigree to me but you get very protective about your dog don't you? And I really don't like being called a liar.
 
Someone argued with me for ages that Stanley definitely had some spaniel in him.

He looks absolutely nothing like a spaniel 🤷🏻‍♀️ He’s not pedigree so I don’t know whether he actually is all lab or not.. but I’ve never thought he was mixed with spaniel.

Pointer possibly after seeing the Pig.
 
Top