Nelly is quite poorly

We went for a short walk , she seemed quite enthusiastic but then stopped and refused to go any further so we did an about turn. She did a small :poo: , rather soft and a tiny smear of blood but nothing like yesterday which was horrendous . Breakfast was a non starter but she has just had a tiny bit of cooked chicken , I bought her some plain white fish for tea and hope she eats it as she hasnt really had any food in ages now but is still drinking her water . Nelly is usually a very stoic little dog but right now she looks quite pathetic , so lots of cuddles are the order of the day xxxx

Beanwood

Administrator
Poor wee Nelly, hope she just needs rest and time for her tummy to get back to normal, such a worry for your though Kate :hug:

Isnt it just typical ? Nelly has just eaten a bowl of steamed white fish , then scampered round to greet Reuben home from playgroup :clap: I have spoken to the Vet who says to give her another 24 hours , as the main reason for taking her was her refusal to eat . If she still has the trots tomorrow , I can pick up a prescribed medication for her and of course , if she refuses food again , straight to see them . Thank you for all your well wishes xxx