What made you smile today?

Candy

Biscuit Tin Guardian
I've got a cold. Not a bad one, I don't really feel poorly but I do keep sneezing a lot. This is the first cold I've had since before I retired, so Joy has never known me to have one. She is a little bit worried by my sneezing. Every time it happens she rushes to put her paws on my lap and licks my face. At this rate the poor little girl is going to be exhausted by bedtime! It does make me smile to feel so looked after though. :nod:

Atemas

UK Tour Guide
I've got a cold. Not a bad one, I don't really feel poorly but I do keep sneezing a lot. This is the first cold I've had since before I retired, so Joy has never known me to have one. She is a little bit worried by my sneezing. Every time it happens she rushes to put her paws on my lap and licks my face. At this rate the poor little girl is going to be exhausted by bedtime! It does make me smile to feel so looked after though
Sorry you have a cold @Candy - hope it goes quick. Red reacts exactly the same way to either of us sneezing. I hear us saying β€˜it’s ok Red, it’s just a sneeze πŸ€§β€™

Candy

Biscuit Tin Guardian
Sorry you have a cold @Candy - hope it goes quick. Red reacts exactly the same way to either of us sneezing. I hear us saying β€˜it’s ok Red, it’s just a sneeze πŸ€§β€™
That's what I keep saying to Joy, 'It's only a sneeze, it's OK'! Our two sweet girls sound so similar, sweet and gentle, it would be lovely if they could meet one day!