A new puppy for the New Year.

Candy

Biscuit Tin Guardian
Just had a nosy neighbour type peek out of the utility room window and saw a little warmly snuggled bundle being carried into the house nextdoor. Joy is Veryvery excited, whining by our door, don't know if that's because she somehow knows there's a puppy or if she just wants to say hello to the neighbours, who she loves very much.
Anyway, I think we probably won't see the little lad until tomorrow, it's dark now and very cold and it's going to be best to just let him settle into his new home as calmly as possible I think. There's going to be plenty of time to get to know him and it wouldn't be fair to overwhelm him. Photos as soon as I've got some, I promise!

Candy

Biscuit Tin Guardian
My neighbours were looking out for Joy and me when we arrived back from our morning walk and we met Loco! He is very small and quite timid at present as you can see. Joy was really not very interested in him, but I'm sure once he's more confident and playful they'll be fine together. It's very cold and the poor little pup started shivering so we didn't stay long.20210102_115017.jpg20210102_115006.jpg

Candy

Biscuit Tin Guardian
Awww...that's much better than the first meeting! Poor little guy looked so lost and sad in those first photos. Now he looks like a happy pup! And GGJ playing very nicely, it looks like. :inlove:
He did look sad and lost at first and it's been so cold that we haven't seen much of him. However his hoomans are kind and gentle people and he's clearly come a long way in only twelve days!