Not sure this is the right place.

After a very busy and unreal day, I have just read all your posts, it is so comforting and supportive to know you are all there xxxxx
We really are. I was just talking to my sister and saying how proud I am of our little community here; that we can share the good and the bad, that there is always someone "there". That we have such a diverse group of people with a huge range of experiences that there will always be someone who can truly understand what you're going through - and even those that don't will try to understand. The internet is both a blessing and a curse, but there is no doubt that this little corner of it is filled with the most wonderful examples of mankind. I hope that when the aliens discover earth, they find this place first :)

More than that, I am just so glad that you are here, Sonia. That hopefully you have a place you can say the things that you need, but have no expectation on you to do so. I hope you consider yourself as much part of this funny little "family" as everyone else considers you to be :)

We are here for you, whenever you need us.

More than that, I am just so glad that you are here, Sonia. That hopefully you have a place you can say the things that you need, but have no expectation on you to do so. I hope you consider yourself as much part of this funny little "family" as everyone else considers you to be :)

We are here for you, whenever you need us.
It is wonderful to know that we, as a group, exist together, in a deep friendship and I so appreciate your thoughts and care xxx

Last edited by a moderator: