Romeo - foster coming tomorrow!

Beanwood

Administrator
Everything cleaned...crate, some vetbed, new welcome toy....bowl, collar, lead.....more longlasting chews on order, kongs in the freezer. Just a bit more tidying, removing stuff from worktops etc....Need to nip round the boundaries and quickly check fencing....then walk the dogs and good to go! :) Romeo is being delivered directly here which is helpful! :)

Beanwood

Administrator
Great news. Any sign of a new forever home for him yet?
Likely they have received some good candidates. Jem does like to get more of a "feel" for the dog first, even though the information we have on paper suggests he is fine in most respects. I think it's very much making sure that there are no issues that might need a bit more training or a professional behavioural assessment. Jem likes applicants to have a good understanding, warts an' all of the dog in front of them. :)

Oh Kate ( @Beanwood ) how you don't end up with a house full of labradors, and by that I mean bursting at the seams with them, I'll never know. I'd be rubbish at fostering I'd have to keep them all. Romeo really is a heart breaker.:inlove: He looks really fit and well. If his forever home is even half as good as his foster home he'll have a fabulous life.