Sky

It’s not been a good week and today we have had that horrible inevitable conversation - seems we were both thinking exactly the same. It’s unbearable but I know will be the kindest thing for her. It’s booked for next week - I just need a few more days in which to love her. I’m going to go quiet now for a bit - you will understand - but I will keep checking in.

Aside from all that, I need to know what to do for Red - she is going to be lost without her buddy

Candy

Biscuit Tin Guardian
So sorry to hear this Alison, but you know know what's best for your dear girl and have given her the most splendid life. Thinking of you all at this sad and difficult time. We'll be here when you're ready to come back.:hug::hug::hug:xxx

Aside from all that, I need to know what to do for Red - she is going to be lost without her buddy
When we had to go through this with our first lab Doerak we left Euan at home. Our vet asked us why we didn’t bring him. They are able to mourn, so it will be probably easier for Red to understand what happened to Sky. It all depends on the bond they had together. We didn’t take Finn with us when Euan went. Euan didn’t like Finn that much, he was tolerated, that’s it. Finn on the other hand was fond of Euan and Finn was looking for Euan for quite some time. Do whatever you think and feel is right!:hug::hug::hug: