The Kennel Club - no hoomans allowed!

Frens @edzbird Coco an @Lab_adore Maxxxx, yoo shud arsk yore fokes to put you on Rore. I has rore and rore is gud, the wait dus dropov.
Peeple sai "oooo aren't you slim fora Lab. I sez well yes I knose it but plez feel free too give me plenty plenty snax and titbits.
I get lots of stuff four our trainin games too.
Once my persun thort to get summfing less costly, it was nice but I did put on wait and farted more. So I went back on rore. Cos she felt meen.
Tis gud.

Luv

Casssseeeie Oooo

Candy

Biscuit Tin Guardian
I am at Auntee Magses howse with frends Tatze and Ted, tis a luvlee Nadvencher and I have had diffrent walks an diffrent swims and I have been to a pub and a place wot wos parentlee a Caf-feed- ral. Twas nice and Veryvery carm feeling and Mother ses now I am trooly a Dog of Culcher. Awlso Mother says there will be a nuvver Nadvencher tomorrow.
Just now I am a bit snoozy.20240604_174630.jpgYor frend
GGJ xxxxxxx

Hey frens , tis me , Roobin . I herd Mummy say that tomorrow , we are goin to see Anti Emily an my mate Carbon an also sum new frens to play wiv on the beech . Mummy sed I have to be on my best behvior , I dont understand this at all , I will just go crackerdog like usual . Mummy also told Daddy that he mus get a parkin tickit cos last time he dint and it cost him 60 pounds , silly man , jus fink of how meny biccies he cud have got for that muny , love Roobin ccc

Got me a brilyunt nyoo leed. It gowes longa and longa anit feels juss liyke beeying free. Liyke no persun atatched. till yoo get too far :rofl:
enny waiyes I went on the beech lass week an mooched an pranssd an paddld an rowled in rottin seeweed an too daiye I went on a jungul path and i xsplord the ditch an aiyte dog poo an sor flowers an mud, it was grate. I luvs me nyoo leed an fink it will leed to menny norty nadvenchurs.

- Meg(an) Sparkle (4th Best Collie)

Candy

Biscuit Tin Guardian
I doeno wot is happenin but I fink it's good. Mother has made the bed in the Spare Oom so that meens Visiters. She has also got our bags out agen so that meens a Nadvencher. We have already had a Nadvencher wen I saw Auntee Mags an Tatze an Ted, then Auntee Emlee an Carbón then Auntee Kate an Roobin an Nelly an I had such a luvlee time that after I had to sleep for a week. So wot is happenin this time? Mother ses twill be Veryvery nice, so I fink that's alright then. Mother ses I must wate an see.
So here I am doin my best waitin.
Yor frend
GGJ xxxxxxx