What made you smile today?

Ooo , now I am smiling so much . My middle grandson Sam who lives in Looe with his partner has just called in to see us, we sat in the garden and he said " Oh Nanny , I really want to hug you but I cant " , how lovely for a 23 year old to be so sweet to his old Nan xx I had just taken a big lasagne out of the oven so I sent him back home with half of it in the back box on his motor bike , win win for both of us xxx

I fed the fish , they have these floating pellets , I was watched closely by the black peril :wink: I then went to feed the tomatoes in the greenhouse , he stood there gently wagging his tail , looking all innocent . I go towards the kitchen , glance his way , tail wags again so I pretend to go into the kitchen but poke my head out to see his big head in the pond , scooping out the fish pellets as fast as he can :giggl: Feed the fish round two , he is now indoors x

Are Mabel and Olive his dogs? I always thought they were but not sure now after watching the film.
Yes, he was on the BBC News programme yesterday morning, just near the end. You can probably see the interview on iPlayer. It’s worth watching!