Writing a dog walking guide

UncleBob

I thought I'd leave this thread to settle for a couple of weeks before making this suggestion.

How does everyone feel about trying to do a forum book 'The Best Dog Walks in the UK'.

We could also try an international version 'The Best Dog Walks in the World' but that could be construed as bragging!
Excellent idea. :)

We could always go for the Carlsberg approach - "Probably The Best Dog Walks in the World "

Lisa

Fantastic info on the whole process of writing and self publishing a book. Totally agree that POD is the best way to go. It’s a real boon for authors. Also totally agree that having to order proof copies from Amazon USA is a total pain in the rear. I’m at that stage with my book now...will be releasing ebook first and paperback will be a separate release. This delay in getting the proof from Amazon USA rather than getting it from Canada is part of the reason.

Hollysdad

Administrator
Fantastic info on the whole process of writing and self publishing a book. Totally agree that POD is the best way to go. It’s a real boon for authors. Also totally agree that having to order proof copies from Amazon USA is a total pain in the rear. I’m at that stage with my book now...will be releasing ebook first and paperback will be a separate release. This delay in getting the proof from Amazon USA rather than getting it from Canada is part of the reason.
I know what you mean about the delay. I think my proof came by rowing boat.