Maxx is unwell

Naya

He looks so sad 😞. I really hope that it’s just the Heat an that he gets better very soon. Sending you all big hugs as I know how emotionally draining it can be :hug::hug::hug:

Lab_adore

Staff member
Maxx hasn't vomited since Friday morning (it is Sunday morning) but nor has he done a poo since Friday arvo. If one does not appear today we will take him for x-rays and an ultrasound first thing tomorrow. He started to get into position for a poo on our walk yesterday but quickly moved on without one so I don't know what to think

It is thankfully cooler today and this morning he stole my thong (flip flop) and took off with it outside hoping for a chase so that is a great sign as he has not been interested in any sort of play for days

That's good progress that he is being playful! His tummy may have been quite empty after being sick. and just taking time for him to build up a stool worthy enough of him to empty. Fingers crossed for a beautiful :poo: today!

Last edited:

Lab_adore

Staff member
Hooray! We took him on a gentle walk to his favourite poo spots and voila! One very big, solid poo! :happyfeet:

We have to ring the vet tomorrow morning to give a report and he will advise next steps (if any)

Thanks so much for your support friends, what would we do without each other?

I hope Hugo improves too @Kelsey :hug: I remember Maxx had a sensitive tummy when he was little