What made you smile today?

I have a new winter dog walking hat and I’m thrilled. It’s the best hat I’ve ever had and will keep my ears warm, as it has storm flaps :)
Haha, this picture tickled me!!

Last autumn around this time, I had my storm flaps down, a thick scarf round my neck, a warm Barbour jacket and gloves on one evening walk. J was working up in Andorra, in the snow, and when I told him this, he snorted."How cold is it?". "Ummmm... 14 degrees C" :cwl:

Beanwood

Administrator
Walked Otter in a slighter busier place than normal. At the end of the walk, while she is busy snorkling in long grass, I drop her long line. Out of nowhere the most gorgeous chocolate labradoodle appeared...goosed Otter on her bottom, who turned round surprised....the owner shouts over... "Sorry! But she loves being chased!" I had an "Oh s@@t moment as Otter just explodes with joy! Prancing and dancing then chasing the labradoodle all over the field. Another Oh S@@t moment. The owner is mortified, so apologetic as she slowly huffs her way over, muttering under her breath. I just smile, no harm done, and thank her and her lovely dog for giving Otter such a postive experience.
We have been so, so lucky. Everywhere I take Otter right now we seem to meet the nicest doggy people! :inlove:

There has been this loud clunking noise on my street today that has repeatedly woken the baby whenever someone drives past. I called council, feeling like a whingypants, but they were great and promptly sent a ranger who discovered that it is a sewage cover and has arranged for it to be fixed. Hooray for squeaky wheels?!

HAH

There has been this loud clunking noise on my street today that has repeatedly woken the baby whenever someone drives past. I called council, feeling like a whingypants, but they were great and promptly sent a ranger who discovered that it is a sewage cover and has arranged for it to be fixed. Hooray for squeaky wheels?!
That’s really neat work, well done :clap: